What is involved in SCCM
Find out what the related areas are that SCCM connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a SCCM thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its SCCM software change and configuration management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward SCCM software change and configuration management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which SCCM related domains to cover and 16 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
SCCM, Society of Critical Care Medicine, Software Configuration Management, System Center Configuration Manager:
SCCM Critical Criteria:
Consolidate SCCM outcomes and find the essential reading for SCCM researchers.
– What are our needs in relation to SCCM skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a SCCM study?
– How can we improve SCCM?
Society of Critical Care Medicine Critical Criteria:
Deduce Society of Critical Care Medicine projects and budget for Society of Critical Care Medicine challenges.
– Does SCCM include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– When a SCCM manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Software Configuration Management Critical Criteria:
Probe Software Configuration Management results and look at the big picture.
– Do we monitor the SCCM decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– How do we Improve SCCM service perception, and satisfaction?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
– How do we Lead with SCCM in Mind?
System Center Configuration Manager Critical Criteria:
Value System Center Configuration Manager outcomes and separate what are the business goals System Center Configuration Manager is aiming to achieve.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which SCCM models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are our best practices for minimizing SCCM project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the SCCM project lifecycle?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the SCCM software change and configuration management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
SCCM External links:
Microsoft System Center: The New Look of SCCM | …
How to configure and enable SCCM Discovery Methods
Microsoft System Center Training | SCCM Certification
Society of Critical Care Medicine External links:
Society of Critical Care Medicine Apparel Store
ISCCM – Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) – Home | Facebook
Software Configuration Management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case …
Software Configuration Management – YouTube
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
System Center Configuration Manager External links:
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) – IT …