Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Checksum Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Checksum related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Checksum specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Checksum Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Checksum improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Checksum processes?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Checksum leverage and how?
- Does Checksum analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How is the software provenance verified (e.g. any checksums or signatures)?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What are the known security controls?
- Checksums regularly verified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Checksum book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Checksum self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Checksum Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Checksum areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Checksum Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Checksum projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Checksum Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Checksum project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who can contribute financial or technical resources towards the work?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Checksum project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Checksum projects should be selected when compared with other Checksum projects?
- Quality Audit: How do you indicate the extent to which your personnel would be expected to contribute to the work effort?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Checksum project sufficient?
Step-by-step and complete Checksum Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Checksum project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Checksum project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Checksum project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Checksum project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Checksum project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Checksum project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Checksum project with this in-depth Checksum Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Checksum projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Checksum and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Checksum investments work better.
This Checksum All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.