Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- Customization – Web based software must often be used without customization. If this is the case, will the application meet the requirements in its standard form?
- Project Cos: tIs the CMMS product a standard, affordable, off-the-shelf software package that requires minimal or no customization by the Vendor?
- Project Cost- Is the CMM product a standard, affordable, off-the-shelf software package that requires minimal or no customization by the Vendor?
- Customers want speedy delivery but they also want more product customization and personalization. How can your organization provide both?
- What are opportunities for customization that would make our products or services more useful and relevant?
- Does the organization use web management and customization technologies on any web site or application?
- What constitutes a customization versus what constitutes a configuration in the toolset?
- What kind of customizations do you need (labor rules, union agreements, etc.)?
- When a product is updated or upgraded, how are code customizations preserved?
- Who controls store atmosphere customization in electronic retailing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customization book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Customization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Customization project sufficiently qualified?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization determine the requirements and product/service features important to customers?
- Change Management Plan: Impact of systems implementation on organization change?
- Risk Audit: Do staff understand the extent of their duty of care?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Customization project have a clear goal and does the goal meet the specified needs of the users?
- WBS Dictionary: Where engineering standards or other internal work measurement systems are used, is there a formal relationship between these values and work package budgets?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Customization project complies with relevant legislation?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Customization project deliverables. Will the Customization project deliverables become accepted in writing?
Step-by-step and complete Customization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customization project with this in-depth Customization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customization investments work better.
This Customization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.