Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DATA (band) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DATA (band) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DATA (band) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DATA (band) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DATA (band) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- How can we improve performance?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Whats the best design framework for DATA (band) organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- How much does DATA (band) help?
- Will team members regularly document their DATA (band) work?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- To what extent does management recognize DATA (band) as a tool to increase the results?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DATA (band) book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DATA (band) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DATA (band) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DATA (band) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DATA (band) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DATA (band) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DATA (band) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DATA (band) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the DATA (band) project -why are you doing this now?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the DATA (band) project team have enough people to execute the DATA (band) project plan?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the typical challenges DATA (band) project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is DATA (band) project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Risk Audit: What expertise do auditors need to generate effective business-level risk assessments, and to what extent do auditors currently possess those attributes?
Step-by-step and complete DATA (band) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DATA (band) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DATA (band) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DATA (band) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DATA (band) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DATA (band) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DATA (band) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DATA (band) project with this in-depth DATA (band) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DATA (band) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DATA (band) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DATA (band) investments work better.
This DATA (band) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.