Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical publish and subscribe Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any publish and subscribe related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated publish and subscribe specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the publish and subscribe Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which publish and subscribe improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a publish and subscribe strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as publish and subscribe leaders?
- Will publish and subscribe have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What is the risk?
- Is the publish and subscribe process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Who needs to know about publish and subscribe ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the publish and subscribe book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your publish and subscribe self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the publish and subscribe Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which publish and subscribe areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough publish and subscribe Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage publish and subscribe projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step publish and subscribe Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 publish and subscribe project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are too many reports done in writing instead of verbally?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology publish and subscribe projects?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the publish and subscribe project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg publish and subscribe project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Quality Management Plan: How is staff trained on the recording of field notes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time publish and subscribe projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a support model for this application and are the details available for distribution?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
Step-by-step and complete publish and subscribe Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 publish and subscribe project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 publish and subscribe project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 publish and subscribe project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 publish and subscribe project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 publish and subscribe project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 publish and subscribe project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any publish and subscribe project with this in-depth publish and subscribe Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose publish and subscribe projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in publish and subscribe and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make publish and subscribe investments work better.
This publish and subscribe All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.