Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Vertical Integration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Vertical Integration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Vertical Integration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Vertical Integration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 657 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Vertical Integration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 657 standard requirements:
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- What about Vertical Integration Analysis of results?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Vertical Integration strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Does Vertical Integration analysis show the relationships among important Vertical Integration factors?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Vertical Integration goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Vertical Integration book in PDF containing 657 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Vertical Integration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Vertical Integration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Vertical Integration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Vertical Integration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Vertical Integration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Vertical Integration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Vertical Integration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are the policies and processes, as set out in the Quality Audit Manual, properly applied?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Procurement Audit: Are criteria and sub-criteria set suitable to identify the tender that offers best value for money?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Vertical Integration project management methodology?
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Vertical Integration project?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this Vertical Integration project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this Vertical Integration project?
- Variance Analysis: How does the monthly budget compare to the actual experience?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What coalitions might build around the issues being tackled?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Vertical Integration project?
Step-by-step and complete Vertical Integration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Vertical Integration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Vertical Integration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Vertical Integration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Vertical Integration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Vertical Integration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Vertical Integration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Vertical Integration project with this in-depth Vertical Integration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Vertical Integration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Vertical Integration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Vertical Integration investments work better.
This Vertical Integration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.